Royal Mail is UK-based. In general, this is one of the most recognizable brands in the UK. It is one of the biggest employers in the UK. They employ about 140,000 people.
They don’t provide specific US services. However, they have plenty of international services.
This carrier has different types of delivery services. You can choose from guaranteed and not-guaranteed delivery. Also, you can select options such as:
- or none.
This way, you can choose if you want predictability or a low price. However, both options are cost-effective.
Royal Mail has some special, unique services available, too.
Royal Mail offers Same Day Delivery. This is a great option that guarantees delivery by the end of the day on the same day. There is also a special £10,000 compensation coverage option available if they don’t meet the deadline. If your customers need your products ASAP, this is the delivery type you should offer in your store.
You can also use:
- Special Delivery Guaranteed – offers guaranteed delivery the next business day by 9:00 am. If they don’t deliver your package on-time, it’s free for you!
- Signed for 1st Class & 1st Class Mail – delivered by the end of the next business day (not guaranteed).
- Signed for 2nd Class & 2nd Class Mail – delivered by the end of 2-3 business days (not guaranteed) for a cost-effective price.
Tracked and/or Signed services
Using these services, your package will be delivered in:
- 3-5 days for Europe
- 5-7 days for the rest of the World
You can choose if you want the delivery tracked and/or signed:
- International Tracked – provides end to end tracking of the parcel.
- International Signed – it requires a signature upon the arrival of the package.
- International Tracked and Signed – both pros but this service is the most expensive. However, you’ve got the peace of mind.
Standard and economy services
International Standard offers delivery in 3-5 business days for Europe and 5-7 business days for the world. It doesn’t require a signature and it doesn’t offer a tracking. This is the cheapest one delivered in 3-7 days.
International Economy is the cheapest international service Royal Mail offers. What do you have for the lowest price? Delivery in between 6-12 weeks, no tracking and signing a package.
Articles for the Blind
Royal Mail offers a very unique option: Articles for the Blind. You can deliver packages up to 7 kg o aid visually impaired people for a special price.
HM Forces Mail
This service offers special discounted prices, too. You can deliver mail to The British Forces Post Office.